Published on November 30th, 2019 | by William Charles45
Bank of America Alaska Airlines Business Card Now 42,000 Mile Bonus (& Possible $100)
Update 11/30/19: People who received the letter talking about a $100 statement credit should now have received that $100 credit (check your accounts). I’m unsure if people who apply now will receive the letter (and the $100 statement credit) or not. Hat tip to aksurvivorfan
- Receive a sign up bonus of 42,000 miles after $2,000 spend on the Bank of America Alaska Airlines business card
- Annual fee of ($50 per company and $25 per card for business level earning plan or $0 per company and $75 per card) is not waived in the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Coach Companion Fare from $121
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on your reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
Interestingly after applying some people are being sent a letter offering a $100 statement credit after $500 in spend as well. This makes it more similar to the personal bonus offering 40,000 miles & $100. Previous best offer on this card has been 40,000 miles or 30,000 miles + $100. One nice thing about Bank of America business cards is that they do not report to your personal credit report, this is useful for anybody trying to stay under the Chase 5/24 rule.
I will add this to our list of the best business credit card bonuses. If you have any questions about Bank of America/this bonus I’d recommend reading this post before asking them in the comments below.