Published on July 31st, 2018 | by William Charles40
Bank of America Cash Rewards $200 Cash Signup Bonus
- Receive a sign up bonus of $200 after $500 in spend on the Bank of America Cash Rewards credit card.
- No annual fee
- 10% bonus when redeeming cash rewards to a Bank of America checking or savings account, bumped to 25%, 50%, or 75% for members of the Preferred Rewards program
- Earns 3% on gas & 2% on groceries / wholesale clubs, up to a combined $2,500 per quarter
- Earns 1% on all other purchases, or on gas, groceries, and wholesale club purchases after exceeding the $2,500 per quarter limit
- 0% introductory APR offer for first 12 billing cycles on purchases and balances transfers (within first 60 days, 3% fee applies)
We haven’t seen this $200 offer since late 2016. This card/bonus used to be extremely popular as getting multiple Bank of America cards in the same day and under one single credit pull was done. Getting approved for multiples from Bank of America is now much more difficult. Some readers love these cash offers with low minimum spend requirements, but a lot of people will get better value from getting travel cards (e.g Premium Rewards 50,000 points, 30,000 point Amtrak offer or 30,000 Alaska miles + $100 statement credit offer). They have also increased the sign up bonus on the travel rewards card to 25,000 points, we will have a post on that shortly. Before apply I’d recommend reading these things everybody should know about Bank of America credit cards.
Hat tip to US Credit Card Guide