Published on July 15th, 2018 | by William Charles17
[Expired] Bank of America Amtrak Credit Card 30,000 Point Bonus
Deal has expired, you can now get a bonus of 20,000 + $100.
Direct link to offer (shows on the homepage)
- You can now receive a sign up bonus of 30,000 points after $1,000 in spend within 90 days of account opening on the Bank of America Amtrak Credit card.
- Annual fee of $79 is not waived
- Complimentary Companion Coupon, One-Class Upgrade and a single-day ClubAcela® pass for access to ClubAcela, Amtrak Metropolitan LoungeSM or First class
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3 points per $1 spent with Amtrak
- 2 points per $1 spent on all other qualifying travel purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption
- Non-Acela tickets points are worth 2.9¢ each
- Acela tickets points are worth 2.56¢ cent
For more information on best uses and valuation read this post. This can be a valuable bonus for those that take advantage of/enjoy train travel. If you have any questions about Bank of America credit cards I’d recommend reading this post first. I will be adding this to our list of the best credit card bonuses. This offer certainly isn’t for everybody, but it is great for some people (nearly $900 in non-acela tickets).
Hat tip to reader Robert C