Bank Account Bonuses
Published on March 7th, 2017 | by William Charles17
Bank Of The West: $10 Bonus For Using Bill Pay For Existing Customers
- Use Bill Pay to pay 3 bills through Bank of The West by May 31st, 2017 and get $10.
- Each bill must be at least $10 and unique (unique party with a different mailing address from the Bill Pay subscriber)
The Fine Print
- Online Bill Pay offer is only available to new consumer checking accounts opened between January 21 and March 3, 2017. To qualify for this one-time $10 Bill Pay bonus, the Bill Pay subscriber must complete a minimum of three (3) qualifying transactions from one consumer checking account between January 21, 2017 and May 31, 201
- Each qualifying Bill Pay transaction must be at least $10 and must be sent to a unique party with a different mailing address from the Bill Pay subscriber. Payments to oneself are excluded. Offer is not available to existing Bank of the West customers with an open consumer checking account as of January 20, 2017.
- The bonus (maximum of 1 per Bill Pay subscriber) is a $10 non-transferable credit to the checking account and will be processed by June 30, 2017. If an eligible customer qualifies in multiple checking accounts, the account with the most recent bill pay activities will be credited the $10.
- To be eligible for the bonus, the checking account from which the Bill Pay transactions were made must remain open at the time of offer fulfillment. Any Bill Pay subscriber who meets the qualification requirements as of 05/31/2017 but whose checking account to be credited is no longer in open status when the credit is paid will not receive the bonus
- Required to pay taxes on this bonus
Not useful by itself, but if you recently got the $150/$300 checking promotion it’s worth doing.
Hat tip to reader Teddi