Published on August 6th, 2017 | by Chuck10
[Expired] Bank of the West: Use Bill Pay and Get $10 [New Bank Customers Only]
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
Bank of the West has an offer for those who open/opened a new consumer checking account between July 8, 2017 and September 29, 2017:
- Use Bill Pay to pay 3 bills through Bank of The West by December 29, 2017 and get $10
- Each bill must be at least $10 and must be unique (has to come up in the system as a different mailing address)
The Fine Print
- Offer is not available to existing Bank of the West customers with an open consumer checking account as of July 7, 2017
- Payments to oneself are excluded
- The bonus (maximum of 1 per Bill Pay subscriber) is a $10 non-transferable credit to the checking account and will be credited by March 30, 2018; to be eligible for the bonus, the checking account from which the Bank of the West Bill Pay transactions were made must remain open at the time of offer fulfillment
- If an eligible customer qualifies in multiple checking accounts, the account with the most recent bill pay activities will be credited the $10
- Any applicable taxes associated with this offer are the responsibility of the account holder; to the extent required by law, Bank of the West will report total value of the offers to the IRS on Form 1099
- Business accounts are excluded; employees of Fiserv, Inc. and of Bank of the West and their respective parent and affiliate companies, as well as board members and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible
If you have a new Bank of the West checking account due to the current $150 bonus or any other reason, this is a nice deal to pad in an extra $10.
Hat tip to @telewatcr