Published on November 19th, 2018 | by William Charles275
[Live] Barclay Arrival+ 70,000 Point Sign Up Bonus, With Annual Fee Waived
Note: This bonus isn’t actually live yet. Looks like NerdWallet posted the deal early, I’m guessing we will see all links go live in an hour or two.
- Signup for the Barclay Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard and get 70,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 within 90 days.
- $89 annual fee is waived the first year.
- $89 annual fee, waived first year
- No foreign transaction fee
- Points are worth $.01 per point when redeemed for travel (which makes the 70k signup bonus worth $700)
- Double points on all purchases (effective earning rate of 2.1% back on all purchases)
- There’s also a 5% bonus after redeeming points (redeem 60,000 points and get 3,000 points bonus, for example)
Advertisements showing this offer have appeared before and we speculated that this bonus was coming and now we finally have it. This is the highest bonus we’ve seen on the card, but previous offers were 60,000 points after $3,000 in spend with the $89 annual fee waived.
This is an extra 10,000 points for the exact same requirements. Generally with Barclays as long as you’re approved you’ll get the bonus, it’s just getting approved that’s the issue. I’ll be adding this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.
IMPORTANT: Last we know, Barclay’s has a 6/24 rule on the Arrival+ card. It may not be a hard rule and it’s possible something changes since then, but it affected most people who tried applying last time around. It’s worth reading 26 Things You Should Know About Barclaycard Credit Cards before applying.