Published on August 30th, 2016 | by William Charles7
Barclaycard Wyndham 15,000 Points + $50 Statement Credit On No Annual Fee Card
- Receive a $50 statement credit after your first purchase and 15,000 Wyndham points after $1,000 in spend within three months on the Wyndham Rewards Visa Signature from Barclaycard.
How To Get The Offer
- Go to http://www.wyndham.com and search for any hotel
- Select a hotel and your room
- On the first booking screen (before you make payment) you should see this:
Then click apply now, there is no need to actually complete your booking.
- Card earns at the following rate:
- 3x points per $1 spent on stays within the Wyndham portfolio
- 2x points per $1 everywhere else
- No annual fee
- No anniversary bonus
- Standard Visa Signature benefits
Standard bonus is 15,000 points after first purchase, you can currently get 15,000 points after first purchase and additional 3,000 points after $1,000 in spend. There is also an offer for 45,000 points on the card with a $69 annual fee. Personally I think this $50 offer is better than the additional 3,000 points, but I wouldn’t go for either – the annual fee is much better value as that gives you enough points for three free nights anywhere.
You can read our in depth review of both cards here. A list of the best properties they have can be found here. I’d also recommend reading our post on things you should know about Barclaycard credit cards here.
Hat tip to reader Brogdon