Published on July 2nd, 2019 | by William Charles57
[Expired] Barclays Aviator Red World Elite MasterCard 60,000 Miles + Companion Certificate
Deal has expired, view more credit card bonuses by clicking here
- Sign up for the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite MasterCard and receive a signup bonus of 60,000 AAdvantage miles after you make your first purchase in the first 90 days and pay the $99 annual fee (60,000 points will post on the next statement after you pay the annual fee). Now comes with a companion certificate as well
- No foreign transaction fee
- Annual fee of $99 is not waived the first year
- First checked bag free, for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions on eligible bags when traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- Group 5 boarding, for the primary cardmember on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- 25% inflight savings on food, beverages, and headsets on American Airlines-operated flights1
- Earn 2x miles on all eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1x points on all other purchases
Recently the benefit of receiving 10% of redeemed miles was removed and replaced by the companion certificate. This is the first time we’ve seen an offer with the companion certificate also come with 60,000 miles, previously it was only 50,000 miles. The 10% benefit is never coming back so I suspect this is the best offer we will see on this card. In the past it has been possible to get an additional 500 miles by using a flight attendants link & code, that isn’t currently possible though. This is probably the best offer on a card with no minimum spend.
We’ll be adding it to our best credit card bonus list. Read through these things you should know about Barclaycard credit cards before asking any basic questions in the comments. For example it’s usually not possible to get matched to a higher sign up bonus, but you might have more success asking for a manager as front line representatives cannot complete these requests.