Published on May 22nd, 2015 | by William Charles45
BBVA NBA No Annual Fee Ever + $100 Bonus + 5% Everywhere (Two Times Per Year)
- BBVA NBA credit card comes with no annual fee ever (usually $50) if you apply before June 30th, 2015
- 10,000 points (worth $100) if you spend $500 or more within 90 days of account opening
- 20% off anytime you use your card at NBAstore.com
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points during the NBA All-Star Weekend and two weeks of the NBA finals
- 3x points on qualifying NBA tickets, NBA in-stadium transactions and NBAStore.com transactions
- 2x points at supermarkets and gas stations
- 1x points on all other purchases
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for first six months
- 0%-3.99% intro balance transfer APR for 12 months (there is a $10 or 4% fee whichever is greater for balance transfers)
Usually this card has an annual fee of $50 which is not waived the first year, this offer gives you no annual fee ever which means you can keep it. This is particular useful because the card earns 5% cash back everywhere on all purchases twice a year (NBA Finals & All Star Weekend), it’s also an American Express card which means you can enroll it in AmEx Sync offers and also in small business Saturday. If you’re seriously considering this offer, I’d strongly recommend you read our detailed review of this card first.
This seems like a pretty nice upgrade to the card, because it means you don’t need to worry about recouping the costs of the annual fee each year.
Hat tip to reader Ted for letting me know.