Published on April 8th, 2018 | by William Charles29
[Expired] Best Buy: Trade In Working Laptop & Get $50 Giftcard + $100 Off Pixelbook
This bonus has expired and is no longer available, view more Best Buy deals by clicking here.
- Best Buy is offering a $100 coupon for a Pixelbook and a minimum $50 best buy when you trade in any working laptop
The Fine Print
- Valid in store only 4/8/18–5/5/18.
- When you trade in any working laptop, get a minimum $50 Best Buy gift card and a $100 receipt coupon toward the purchase of a Google Pixelbook (SKUs 6131501, 6131502, 6131432). Not all products are eligible for trade-in.
- Not available in all locations and some stores may have additional limitations.
- Laptop must have a trade-in value to qualify for gift card minimum.
- Trade-in value may vary. Condition, documentation and accessories may affect value.
- Excludes devices that are cracked, water-damaged or that lack power.
- You are responsible for removing any data from your product before providing the product for evaluation. You will be required to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Best Buy reserves the right to refuse any trade-in or to limit quantities for any reason. Limit of 1 trade-in per person.
- No rainchecks. Tax is applied based on the full retail value.
- Limit 1 coupon per transaction. For details see an Associate or BestBuy.com/TradeIn.
Not as good as the $75 you could get last year. The Pixelbooks are $999 minimum without the coupon, sadly the coupons can’t be stacked. The $50 Best Buy gift card is worth it if you have a POS laptop that still powers on. Might be worth looking for cheap laptops that still work on eBay/craigslist if you have a use for Best Buy gift cards and can be bothered. In previous years some people have been able to do multiple trade ins, but YMMV.