Published on October 10th, 2017 | by William Charles106
[Expired] [DE, NJ & PA only] BMT (Bryn Mawr Trust) $200 Personal Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit Required
This offer has expired, click here for a full list of current checking bonuses.
Reposting this because it’s also available in NJ. Possibly available until November 3rd.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Must be a resident of Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware
- Direct deposit required: Optional
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: One
- Expiration date: 10/31/17
- Open a new BMT checking account in branch and receive a bonus of $200 when you complete the ONE of the following within 90 days of account opening
- make a minimum of 15 debit card purchases
- Sign up for online banking and complete six (6) bill payment transactions
- Receive 2 (two) qualifying direct deposits
The Fine Print
- Offer applies to new customers opening any consumer checking account at BMT.
- Must be a resident of Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware
- Limit one promotional offer per household.
- Initial Opening deposit of $50 or more. Customers must do one of the following within 90 days of account opening to receive the bank deposit into the account: either (a) make a minimum of 15 debit card purchases; OR (b) sign up for online banking and complete six (6) bill payment transactions; OR (c) receive 2 (two) qualifying direct deposits.
- A qualifying Direct Deposit is defined as a recurring deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into the checking account.
- A qualifying debit card purchase is defined as any BMT debit card purchase made at point of sale using your signature or PIN, or a purchase made electronically or online using your BMT debit card number, including recurring payments.
- The checking account must remain open in order for you to receive the bank deposit, which will be credited to it between 90 to 120 days of account opening, and after all conditions have been met.
- New customer is defined as not having a BMT deposit account in the past 12 months.
- Money Market and Savings accounts are not eligible for bank deposit.
- Current checking account clients or employees of BMT and their family household members, its parents and subsidiaries and affiliated companies are not eligible for bank deposit. Offer can be withdrawn at any time. *
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fee to worry about as long as you sign up for eStatements. There is no early account termination fee, but the account does need to be open at the time of the bonus posting.
Very nice bonus with no direct deposit required, it’s also significantly better than it once was as you only need to meet the bonus requirements once rather than for multiple months. This is definitely one of the better checking account bonuses currently available. It also looks like it’s no longer necessary to open in branch making the bonus even better.
Big thanks to reader, Nick who let us know. Please consider sharing bank bonuses with this site so we can make it even better.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank