Deal has ended, view more free food deals by clicking here.
Update 6/14/20: Last day
Update 5/16/20: Reposting as the terms now say ‘Anheuser-Busch reserves the right to end the offer before 06/14/20 if the total redemption amount reaches $250,000’. I wouldn’t wait to use this as I imagine that limit will be hit soon.
- Bud Light is offering a rebate of $10 when you spend $10+ or more on carry out food from your favorite bar or restaurant
The Fine Print
- No Beer Purchase Required.
- Save $10 via rebate on your purchase of carry out food from you r favorite bar or restaurant.
- Purchase price of food must exceed $10.
- Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard.
- Offer valid to residents of AL, AK, AR, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MS, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WI, WV, and WY who are 21+.
- Purchase Must Occur Between: 05/14/20 – 06/14/20.
- Request Must Be Submitted By: 06/28/20.
- Limit $10 per address.
- Anheuser-Busch reserves the right to end the offer before 06/14/20 if the total redemption amount reaches $250,000
- Allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of your rebate.
Unlike the last deal ($5 rebate up to $20) this doesn’t include delivery, only take out. Still a fantastic deal and basically just a free $10 worth of food. I’ll add this to our list of free food deals. I’d probably do this sooner rather than later just in case it ends early, although the last promotion went until the very end so probably not a huge risk of it ending early.
Hat tip to ieatdogfood