Published on June 27th, 2017 | by Chuck8
Buffalo Wild Wings “Blazin’ Rewards” Review
Buffalo Wild Wings (BWW) rolled out their Blazin’ Rewards loyalty program nationwide. Previously it was only available in select test markets.
User earns 100 points per $10 in spend. Spend under $10 doesn’t earn points. Spend over $20 will earn 200 points, over $30 will earn 300 points, etc.
Points can be redeemed for many different food items from the store (currently, 44 items available). I’m not sure what the exact points value is, but from eyeballing it looks to be around 1/2 cents-per-point. Hopefully, a BWW expert can chime in with better figures and best value options.
If we figure 1/2 cent-per-point redemption, it amounts to 5% back in rewards which is a nice bonus. You won’t end up with quite that amount since it’s rounded to the $10 mark, so if you regularly spend somewhere in the $15 area, for example, it’ll be more like 3-4% rewards.
There are a few other ways to earn points besides spend. Here’s the full list of ways:
- Ordering food and drinks at a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant, including through takeout
- Checking in at Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants through the Blazin’ Rewards app earns 10 points, and when you check in with friends, you’ll receive 10 additional points per friend (maximum 250 points per week)
- Filling out your Interests page on the Blazin’ Rewards website or app
- Frequent visits to a participating Buffalo Wild Wings during lunch earns 300 bonus points on every fifth lunch visit
- Exclusive bonus point earning opportunities and offers via email