Published on November 24th, 2019 | by Chuck15
Buy Google Pixel 4 & Get 50% Back as a Google Fi Credit (up to $500 Credit)
- Google is offering a 50% rebate on any Pixel 4 purchase. Rebate comes in the form of a Google Fi credit (not a cash rebate).
- Pixel 4 64 GB costs $800 and gets a $400 Fi Credit
- Pixel 4 128 GB costs $900 and gets a $450 Fi Credit
- Pixel 4 XL 64 GB costs $900 and gets a $450 Fi Credit
- Pixel 4 XL 128 GB costs $1,000 and gets a $500 Fi Credit
The Fine Print
- Offer is valid Nov 24, 2019 at 12:00 AM PST through Dec 2, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST, or while supplies last.
- For individual plans, limit one per person. For group plans, limit one per group plan member.
- Offer is only available to U.S. residents 18 years or older, and requires Google Payments and Google Fi accounts.
- Unless otherwise stated, this offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- Fi credit is not transferable and is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- If Google Fi determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, the Fi credit will be voided. Account must be active and in good standing to receive credits.
- Void where prohibited.
- You can qualify as either a new or existing Google Fi customer.
- To qualify for the Fi credit, you need to :
- Have active Fi service with the same email you used to purchase the phone.
- Activate the purchased Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL within 30 days of the shipment confirmation email and remain active for 60 consecutive days (this can be done by you or anyone on your group plan).
- Activate on a full service plan (i.e., data-only SIMs do not qualify).
- You will receive an email notification after all terms and conditions have been satisfied, and the credit will be applied to your subsequent bills (usually 60-90 days after activation).
- If your service is paused, the credit will only appear once your service is reactivated.
- The credit will be applied toward monthly service costs only, such as data, calls, texts, and device protection; it cannot be applied to phone purchase or financing.
- If you return or cancel your order, you are not eligible to keep the credit.
With this deal you pay full price on the phone, but get a Fi credit. You can alternatively get $200 off any of the Pixel 4 phones (can be stacked with other deals on Amazon), as we wrote in a previous post. For someone who uses Fi anyway, this 50% credit is quite a good deal, and better than the $200 offer.
Hat tip to reader Mathias