Published on August 23rd, 2018 | by William Charles22
Buy La Quinta Points & Get A Discount Of Up To 25% (Transfers To Wyndham 1:1, Points Under 1¢)
Offer has expired, view more La Quinta deals here.
- La Quinta is currently selling points with a discount of up to 25%. The discount you receive depends on how many points you purchase:
- 2,000 – 5,000 points = 15% discount
- 6,000 – 9,000 points = 20% discount
- 10,000 points = 25% discount
The Fine Print
- Returns members may purchase a maximum of 10,000 points each calendar year.
- Purchased Points are non refundable and are applicable towards all Returns awards.
- Points purchased will post within 24 hours.
- Minimum purchase of 2,000 points required.
- Offer available for purchases made between August 7, 2018 9:00 AM ET and August 31, 2018 11:59 PM ET
- All standard Returns program rules and conditions apply.
These purchases go through Points.com, I don’t see La Quinta as an option on any shopping portals unfortunately. The best deal is 10,000 points as that will cost $97.50 after discount or 0.975¢ per point. According to Payments Workshop this does earn 3x on the Chase Ink Preferred but not on the Citi AT&T card. You can also transfer La Quinta points to Wyndham points at a 1:1 rate and all Wyndham properties cost a flat 15,000 points. You’re limited to 10,000 points per calendar year so this promo won’t be enough, but you can get another 1,500 by linking a Visa card to La Quinta as well. And another 500 by linking social media accounts.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler