Published on November 14th, 2017 | by William Charles221
[Dead] Capital One Spark Cash Visa For Business Card $1,000 Public Sign Up Bonus
Offer is now dead and no longer working. We also had 10 other links we didn’t post, but unfortunately those are all non working as well. You can view the best current sign up bonuses by clicking here.
- Receive a sign up bonus of $1,000 after $10,000 in in spend within the first three months on the Spark Cash Visa for Business Card from Capital One
- They also have a smaller bonus of: Receive a sign up bonus of $750 after $7,500 in spend within the first three months on the Spark Cash Visa for Business Card from Capital One. This has an annual fee of $95, also waived first year.
The Fine Print
- Card earns 2% cash back on all purchases
- Annual fee of $59 is waived first year
- No foreign transaction fees
Public sign up bonus has been $500 for $4,500 for some time. There was a targeted bonus that is the same as this now public offer.Obviously these offers require a lot more minimum spend, but at least the card earns 2% cash back on all purchases. That basically makes the offer spend $10,000 and receive $1,200 cash back, 12% cash back on all purchases is a hell of a deal. The big downside to Capital One is that they pull all three credit bureaus when you apply for one of their cards. Keep in mind, you can freeze your Experian or Transunion and limit the pulls to just two. They may also have a rule to only approve one card per six months (hard pull won’t even be done beyond that). Unfortunately Capital One business cards do report to your personal report, so no good for those trying to stay under 5/24 for chase.
As always read these things everybody should know about Capital One here. I suspect this deal won’t last long, so if you’re interested now is your chance. Somebody on reddit also speculated about a new 5/24 rule for Capital One, I haven’t had a chance to really look at the datapoints to see if there is anything there or not but please share your stats if you are approved/denied in the comments below. I will be adding this to our best business credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to reader Heartlanta