Published on June 11th, 2018 | by Chuck15
[Expired] Chase Amazon 2% Everywhere until Year’s End [Targeted]
Deal has expired, view more Amazon deals by clicking here.
Chase is sending out an email offer on the Amazon credit card:
- Get 2% cashback on all purchases until year’s end. Typically, card earns 2% on restaurants, gas, and drugstores; until year’s end, it’ll earn 2% everywhere, all while continuing to earn 5% at Amazon and Whole Foods.
Update: Other readers got an offer for 3% on travel:
- Get 3% back on travel purchases (up from 1%), max $5,000 in purchases are eligible.
The Fine Print
- Bonus not valid at Amazon or Whole Foods (those earn 5% and will not get the bonus 1% on top of the 5%)
- Must enroll your card by August 31, 2018
- Purchases must post to your account by December 31, 2018
Seems to be targeted so far as I have not yet gotten this offer. It’s possible they’re sending it out slowly, we’ll see.
This offer could bring the Amazon card out of the sock drawer. There are lots of other 2% cards and everyday driver cards as well, as listed in this post.
Hat tip to reader John