Published on November 14th, 2018 | by Chuck86
[Expired] Chase Cards: Use Chase Pay 5 Times and Get 1,500 Ultimate Rewards Points [Repost]
Deal has expired, view more Chase deals by clicking here.
11/14/18: reposting since more people are getting emails about this and since we now have a direct link.
- Use Chase Pay 5 times for a minimum of $25 each and get 1,500 bonus Ultimate Rewards points.
The Fine Print
- Valid 10/1/18 – 12/31/18.
- Valid in store using the Chase Pay app or online with merchants who accept Chase Pay.
- Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the bonus points to post to your credit card account.
- To receive the bonus points, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. If you change your credit card product during the promotional period you will forfeit this offer. This offer is non-transferable.
- Limit one offer per customer or card account.
- If using Chase Pay in-store, you must use a QR code to redeem the offer. Offers don’t apply to Tap and Pay transactions. (A reader notes in the comments that it DID work with Samsung Pay.)
This the same offer as posted previously, so you can’t do it again if you’ve already done it. As noted in the previous post, we’ve confirmed with Chase that this is available to all Chase Freedom, Sapphire, Sapphire Preferred & Sapphire Reserve cardholders.
This offer runs through the holiday season so should be easy to max out. Top merchants include places like Best Buy in store, Walmart online, Shoprite in store or online, Shell gas, and Starbucks in store or online or in the Starbucks app.
- There’s another good Chase Pay deal to get 475 Starbucks stars with 3 loads of $20+. Load 3 x $25 and you’ll be well on your way to meeting this 1,500 points offer too.
- Chase Freedom also has 5% back using Chase Pay this quarter. Not sure if any Freedom cards got this 1,500 points offer too.
Thanks to readers Cole, Deloreen and Robert for sharing this