Published on January 26th, 2020 | by Chuck26
[Expired] Chase Checking $5 Autosave Bonus By Saving $30
Deal has expired, view more Chase deals by clicking here
Chase is offering customers who have a checking and savings account the following offer:
- Get a $5 reward when you save $30 or more in 30 days with Autosave.
Enroll in this offer by 2/11/20 and set up autosave to earn your $5 reward.
The Fine Print
- To qualify for the bonus, you must 1) Sign up for Autosave via this offer by 2/11/2020 AND 2) Be enrolled in Autosave by setting up a rule to save a minimum of $30 within 30 days of offer sign up.
- After you have completed the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus into your account within 10 business days.
- You can only receive one Autosave bonus in a 12 month period and only one bonus per account.
- Bonus is considered miscellaneous income, and may be reportable to you and the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
It’s not much, but easy enough if you are a Chase banking customer. I’m unsure if this offer will work for everyone or it’s targeted to select Chase checking/savings customers; click Enroll and see if it works for you.
Hat tip to SD