Published on June 1st, 2015 | by William Charles56
Chase Freedom $200/20,000 Chase UR Points Offer + $25/2,500 Point Authorized User Bonus + $50/5,000 Referral Bonus
Promo is now live and you should be able to refer friends, so I’m reposting. Post was originally published on May 29, 2015 @ 20:24.
- Receive a sign up bonus of $200 or 20,000 Chase UR points after you spend $500 within the first three months of account opening.
- Also receive a sign up bonus of $25 when you add an authorized user and make a first purchase within the first three months of account opening
- The person that referred you will also receive $50 or 5,000 Chase UR points if you are approved and make a purchase before September 23rd, 2015
The Fine Print
- Valid until June 25th, 2015
- Limit of ten referrals per cardholder
- No annual fee
- Card has rotating 5% cash back categories, click here to view previous and future cash back categories
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- This card earns Chase UR points. if you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred, Ink Bold or Ink Plus then you can transfer these points at a ratio of 1:1 to airline and hotel partners. Otherwise points are worth 1¢ a piece.
This is the highest this sign up bonus goes, so I’d recommend jumping on this offer if you’re considering a Chase Freedom (this is even more true if you know somebody who can refer you, that way you can split the $50 referral bonus as well). I think everybody should have a Chase Freedom card, there is no annual fee and it earns 5% cash back in rotating categories that can be extremely useful. This bonus is offered semi regularly, it was last offered back in November of last year (and November again the previous year)
Feel free to share your referral links in the comments below. If you’re thinking of signing up for this bonus, try to use somebodies link that you know (and get them to split the referral bonus with you) or use somebodies link in the comments that you’ve found helpful in the past.
Hat tip to all the readers who let me know about this offer by e-mail and twitter