- Chase Hyatt cardholders can get 10% in points back on award stays between June 1st & September 5th. You must register by June 30th
The Fine Print
- The promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing who receive this promotion offer from Hyatt and register for the promotion between 5/23/2017 and 6/30/2017.
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- Only points redeemed between 6/1/2017 and 9/5/2017 will be eligible for this promotion.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 9/5/2017.
- You will receive 10% Bonus Points back on the World of Hyatt points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades, dining and spa services during this period.
- Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion. Please allow 6-8 weeks after your point redemption has been completed for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
If you have existing bookings then they are eligible for this points rebate and you do not need to cancel and rebook them. Keep in mind that your stays must be completed by September 5th to be eligible (if you have a 6 night stay starting on September 1st then you will not receive the 10% back in points as your stay ends after the promotional period ends).
They had the same promotion last year and a more generous promotion for 20% back the year before. Keep in mind that the Chase Hyatt card isn’t affect by the 5/24 rule. Best offer is currently two free nights + $50 + 5,000 points. Some people reported getting points back when using free night certificates last year, not sure if they ended up being clawed back or not (please share data points in the comments).
Hat tip to Travel Codex