Published on July 16th, 2018 | by William Charles5
[Expired] Chase Hyatt: 10% Back On Award Stays Between August 1st & September 30th
This deal has expired and is no longer being offered. Click here to view more Hyatt deals.
- Chase Hyatt cardholders can get 10% in points back on award stays between August 1st & September 30th. You must register by August 31, 2018
The Fine Print
- This promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers and World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers who register for the promotion between 7/16/2018 and 8/31/2018.
- To qualify for this offer, account must be open at the time of fulfillment.
- Only points redeemed between 8/1/2018 and 9/30/2018 will be eligible for this promotion.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 9/30/2018.
- You will receive 10% Bonus Points back on the World of Hyatt points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades, dining and spa services during this period.
- Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after your point redemption has been completed for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
They run a similar promotion every year, previous promotions:
In previous years existing bookings did not need to be rebooked. Hyatt has confirmed that existing bookings do NOT need to be rebooked as long as members register for the promotion by August 31st, 2018. Overall really nice way to get a 10% points rebate. Even if you don’t plan to take advantage of it I’d recommend enrolling now just in case.