Published on April 19th, 2018 | by William Charles23
Chase Iberia Plus Card Now Offering 100,000 Points
- $95 annual fee not waived first year
- Sign up bonus of up to 100,000 points, broken down as follows:
- 50,000 Bonus Avios after $3,000 spend within first 3 months
- Plus 25,000 Bonus Avios after $10,000 spend within your first year.
- Plus a further 25,000 Bonus Avios after you spend $20,000 total on purchases within your first year from account opening.
- $95 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Earn 3 Avios for every $1 you spend on Iberia, British Airways, Aer Lingus, LEVEL and OpenSkies purchases.
- Earn 1 Avios for every $1 you spend on all other purchases
- $1,000 discount voucher each calendar year (more on this below) after you make $30,000 in purchases on your card
- 10% off Iberia flights
- No foreign transaction fees
- Visa Signature
- Our full review here
The bonus on this card has always been 75,000 points (without the last 25,000 points) since it launched in Mid march. This bonus is better for those that can spend the full $20,000 in a year. Keep in mind the Chase 5/24 rule does not apply to this card. This is as high as the British Airways card goes (and I suspect this card will always match that cards bonus). Definitely a good bonus if you have a need for Avios, but card isn’t worth keeping long term. As always read these things everybody should know about Chase cards before applying. If you applied under the old 75,000 point offer it should be possible to be matched. Bonuses on the Aer Lingus & British Airways card have also been increased.