Published on October 8th, 2019 | by William Charles116
[Expired] Chase IHG Premier Up To 125,000 Points + $50 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more credit card bonuses by clicking here
Update 9/30/19: Another link says the end date is 10/09/19
Update 9/13/19: Mailers have been sent out showing an end date of 10/31/19 for this card.
- Chase IHG Premier card is offering the following sign up bonus:
- $50 statement credit after first purchase
- 125,000 points after $3,000 in spend within the first three months
- Annual fee of $89 (not waived first year)
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 10x points per $1 spent on IHG properties (25x points for the first 12 months)
- 2x points per $1 spent on gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free night certificate on card anniversary, this is limited to properties that cost 40,000 or fewer points
- Automatic Platinum elite status
- Fourth Reward Night Free on any stay of 4 or more nights
- 20% discount when purchasing points
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $20,000 or more and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year
- This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. This means if you have the old IHG card, you’re still eligible to get this bonus/card.
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
Previous best deal on this card was 120,000 points + $50, so this is an extra 5,000 points and the minimum spend requirement is lower on this offer. This current offer is also offering 25x points on all IHG purchases for the first year, that could be huge for people that stay with IHG a lot. Unfortunately most readers will not be eligible for this card due to the 5/24 rule does apply to this card. If you’re are under 5/24 then this bonus is worth considering if you value IHG points and I will be adding this to our list of the best credit card bonuses. As always read these things everybody should know about Chase credit cards before applying.
Hat tip to readers Adam B & Julian B