Published on March 17th, 2020 | by Chuck32
Chase Ink Preferred 100,000 Points Offer With $15,000 Spend (Public Offer)
Chase launched a new public offer on the INK Preferred business card:
- Get 100,000 Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you spend $15,000 in the first three months after account opening.
- $95 annual fee (not waived the first year)
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
- No foreign transaction fees
- Points Are Worth 25% More In Travel Rewards (won’t matter if you have CSR which gets 50%)
- Primary rental car insurance
- Read our full review
We reported about a memo from Chase with this offer as targeted; now it’s the public offer. The previous bonus offer was 80,000 points with $5,000 spend, and some will prefer the lower spend. The 80k offer is still available via referral link, and if you have a friend/family to refer you they’ll be getting 20,000 points too on the deal, so a lot of people will prefer that.
You can share/find referrals for the 80k/$5k offer in this dedicated post. Please, no sharing or requesting in the comments below.
Hat tip to reader M. and Triv