Published on May 18th, 2017 | by Chuck21
Chase Marriott Card: $15 Back with Apple/Android/Samsung Pay
Originally posted on 5/17/17. Updated and reposted on 5/18/17 since readers point out that the offer is available with Android and Samsung Pay too.
- Get a $15 statement credit when you tap-and-pay with Apple or Samsung or Android Pay five times using your consumer Chase Marriott credit card
The Fine Print
- Valid May 15 through June 15, 2017
- Personal Marriott card only, not valid on the business version of the card
- Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the statement credit to post to your account
- If you change your credit card product during the promotional period you will forfeit this offer
- Limit one statement credit per customer or card account
Easiest way to meet the five transaction requirement is to do five small transactions at a self-checkout or at the gas pump.
As far as I can tell, this offer is public. It’s also showing for a lot of people in their online login. There are similar offers for the Chase Freedom cards for Android users and for the Chase Ritz-Carlton card for iPhone users.
Hat tip to TeaBottle on r/churning