Published on February 7th, 2019 | by William Charles3
[Expired] Chase Offers/BofA: 15% Back On AmazonFresh ($8 Maximum)
Deal has expired, view more Amazon Fresh offers by clicking here.
- Earn 15% back on you AmazonFresh purchase ($8 back maximum)
- A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Chase, Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information. Now includes Chase as well.
The Fine Print
- Offer not valid on Amazon Prime or Amazon Prime Now purchases.
- Offer not valid on third-party purchases.
- Expires 3/9/2019.
- Must add offer to card.
- Statement credit will appear within 14 days.
If you haven’t used AmazonFresh yet, do the American Express deal for $30 off first and get a free trial as well. 15% back is nice, but the cap of $8 is very low.
Hat tip to DDG