Published on April 20th, 2019 | by William Charles18
[Expired] [Targeted] Chase Offers/BofA: Get 10% Back On Walmart Grocery ($30 Minimum Spend), Stack With $10 Back
Update 4/20/19: There is a new deal with an expiry of 4/26. Hat tip to reader M G
Check your Chase Offers to see if you were targeted:
- Earn 10% back on your online Walmart Grocery purchase, with a $10.00 back maximum, on a minimum order of $30
This kind of offer comes around frequently. A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Chase, Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer expires 4/26/2019.
- Offer not valid on prescription purchases.
- Offer not valid on tobacco products purchases.
- Offer not valid on third-party purchases.
Not as good as the AmEx offer for $10 back when you spend $50+. New users can get $10 off $50 by using the referral program.You can use a coupon to get a further $10 off $50+ as well.