Published on October 29th, 2017 | by Chuck20
Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card 50,000 Mile Sign Up Bonus [Repost]
This was originally post on 11/10/16. Reposting on 10/29/17 because some people seemed to think this was a new offer.
- Receive a sign up bonus of 50,000 miles on the United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card when you make $3,000 in purchases within three months
The Fine Print
- Annual fee of $95 is waived the first year
- Each calendar year, you are eligible to receive one 10,000-mile bonus after you reach $25,000 in purchases on the card
- Earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles on restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores & tickets purchased from United
- 1x mile on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- 2 United Club passes per year
This is a pretty regular sign up bonus that Chase offers, it seems to come and go. If you’re in the market for United miles and have a business, then this is a pretty good bet. Just bear in mind that this card does fall under the 5/24 rule, making many of us ineligible.
Before applying it’s worth reading these 24 things to know about Chase credit cards.
Hat tip to dubs3011 on r/churning