Published on November 7th, 2018 | by William Charles80
[Expired] Citi Premier 60,000 Point Offer Now Available Via Referrals (Annual Fee Waived First Year)
Update: Referrals now only show a 50,000 point bonus. Marking this as expired. For the best current credit card bonuses click here.
Citi recently allowed cardholders to start referring friends & family to the Citi double cash, American Airlines and Premier card. To send a referral you need a friends e-mail, those e-mails have finally gone out and the offer on the Citi Premier is as follows
No direct link, requires a referral to be sent to your e-mail address
- Signup for the Citi Premier card and get 60,000 ThankYou points as a bonus after you spend $5,000 within the first three months
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x on travel
- 2x on dining and entertainment
- 1x on all other purchases
- Annual fee of $95 is waived first year
- Bonus ThankYou Points are not available if you have had a ThankYou Preferred, ThankYou Premier or Citi Prestige card opened or closed in the past 24 months
This is the best offer currently available for this card. It’s the same bonus as the previous best, although that only required $4,000 spend whereas this requires $5,000. The advantage is that your friend will also receive 10,000 points, so maybe they will give you a nice kick back for helping them out. I will allow readers to share their information to ask/request referrals, but do not share them in this post as I want to keep this for discussing this offer. You can now share these in this linked post (click here).
As always make sure you read these things everybody should know about Citi credit cards before applying. We’ll add this to our list of the best credit card sign up bonuses.
Hat tip to reader Vic Jang