Published on July 2nd, 2019 | by William Charles29
[Targeted] Citi Spending Bonuses: Up To $25/2,500 Miles/Points Back Through September 30th, 2019
Citi has started sending out targeted spending bonuses through September 30th, 2019. Offers must be activated and they have been sent out snail mail (not sure if e-mail offers have also gone out). It looks like offers haven’t gone out on most cards yet, but here are some of the offers we’ve seen.
American Airlines Personal
- Earn 1,000 American Airline miles each month you spend $300 on purchases from July 1st until September 30th, 2019 (3,000 maximum)
American Airlines Business
- Use your card to earn 5 American Airline miles per $1 spent, up to 2,500 miles, through 09/30/2019 on eligible purchases¹ you make at: Computer & Electronics Stores
- Use your card to earn 5% cash back on all hotel and entertainment purchases, up to $25, through 09/30/19 hat tip to Kate M
- Use your card to earn 5% cash back on all online purchases, up to $25, through 09/30/19.
Citi ThankYou Preferred
- Use your card to earn 5 ThankYou Points per $1 spent, up to 2,500 points, through 09/30/2019 on eligible purchases you make at: Grocery stores, gas stations, drugstores, mass transit & commuter transportation vendors. Hat tip to reader YAR
Best deals are the ones available on grocery, gas and drugstores. Unfortunately the low spending cap means it’s not as useful as it would otherwise be.