No direct link, need to go into a branch for offer. Might be restricted to some branches.
- Receive a signup bonus of 50,000 points after $5,000 in spend within 90 days of account opening on the City National Crystal Visa Infinite card.
- There is a $400 annual fee. This used to be waived for the first year, but that is no longer the case.
- Unlimited Priority Pass Select lounge access for two and their guests (e.g. one primary and one authorized user card + guests)
- $250 airline credit for eligible incidental charges per card per calendar year; each authorized user also gets the $250 benefit separately, up to three AUs. View what does/doesn’t trigger the credit here
- $100 companion fair discount, this can be repeated
- $100 Global Entry Credit
- Crystal Card Concierge service
- Visit Infinite Benefits
- 12 free Gogo passes annually
- Available to U.S. Citizens only (resident was successful here)
- Bonus Points offer is limited to City National Bank clients and colleagues who do not currently have, and have not had within the 24 months prior to the date of application, a City National Bank Visa personal credit card account (this comes directly from an e-mail they sent announcing the offer).
- Read the full review here.
When this card first launched it had a 100,000 point bonus, then 70,000 points, then it was 50,000 points and no annual fee and now it is 50,000 points with an annual fee. Despite the annual fee no longer being waived, I do think this card is still good value if you can max out the airline credit for both yourself and authorized users. I also don’t expect the bonus to improve/for the annual fee to be waived in the future (it’s just been steadily getting worse). Because of that I will be adding it to our list of the best credit card bonuses, even though this isn’t the highest offer we’ve seen on this card.
Keep in mind it is difficult to get approved. You need to go in branch to apply branches are in: NY, DE, GA, TN, NV & CA, with the vast majority of branches in California [branch locator here]. They are also a very selective bank looking for high networth/income individuals (although some reports of people getting approved with lower salaries). You should also be able to apply in branch even if you don’t live in a state with branches. If you live near a branch or are planning to be near a branch at any stage I definitely think this card is worth applying for.
Hat tip to reader Kumar