Published on November 1st, 2019 | by William Charles91
[DE, MD, NJ, PA] Firstrust Bank $276 Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $276
- Availability: Must be a resident of DE, MD, NJ, PA
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $500+
- Additional requirements: Online banking & 5 debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $500 with a credit card
- Monthly fees: Yes, unknown amount (avoidable)
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: One
- Expiration date: April 30th, 2020
- Firstrust Bank is offering a bonus of $276 when you open a new 76ers checking account and complete the following requirements within 90 days of account opening:
- Sign up for Online Banking
- Direct Deposit total of $500
- 5 Debit Card transactions
The Fine Print
- $25.00 minimum opening deposit required.
- Offer limited to one account per household.
- Offer not available to existing Firstrust consumer checking account customers.
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer and may be revised or rescinded without notice at any time.
- All terms and conditions of the Retail Account Agreement, Funds Availability and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) disclosure apply.
- To obtain bonus: Open a new FirstPay checking account beginning October 15, 2019 through April 30, 2020.
- Account must receive direct deposit totaling $500, make 5 debit card purchases and establish online banking within 90 days of account opening.
- Bonuses will be reported to the IRS for applicable tax year.
- Bonus payment will be sent to the customer within 120 days of account opening.
Account has a monthly fee, but I’m not sure what it is. It’s waived if you do any of the following:
- Use direct deposit
- Make 10 debit card purchases per month
- Make 5 online bill payments per month
- Maintain $500 min daily balance
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is an early account termination fee or not
Seems like a great bonus if it’s a soft pull to open, especially if there is some credit card funding. If anybody goes for this offer then please share your experiences below. I’ll add this to the best state specific checking promos if this is a soft pull.
Hat tip to reader IS250
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times