Deal has expired, view more Delta deals by clicking here
- Delta currently has tiered shopping portal bonus:
- Tier 1: Spend $150, get 500 miles
- Tier 2: Spend $350, get 1,000 miles
The Fine Print
- During the “Semi-Annual Bonus” offer, which runs from 08/09/19 through 08/18/19 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will receive a one-time bonus of up to 1,000 bonus miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard miles earned from shopping online through the SkyMiles® Shopping mall.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150; or Tier 2 bonus: 1,000 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $350 or more.
- Returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card, or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products are not included in the bonus miles eligibility calculation; please see the SkyMiles® Shopping mall site for details on product eligibility and/or any coupon code details or other usage restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks for bonus miles to post to your SkyMiles® Shopping account.
- The maximum number of bonus miles that will be awarded to an eligible
- SkyMiles® Shopping account through the “Semi-Annual Bonus” offer is 1,000 bonus miles. Void
where prohibited by law.
Other airlines currently have portal bonuses as well. As always make sure you compare portal rates using something like cashbackmonitor.
Unfortunately delta do not have in store cash back ..