Published on February 19th, 2015 | by William Charles1
Discover Launches New Discover it Miles Card – 3x Miles For First Year
Discover has launched a new credit card called the Discover it Miles card. Here is a quick look at the card benefits:
- 1.5x miles on all purchases
- Double miles for the first year (3x miles on all purchases)
- An annual credit up to $30 for in-flight Wi-Fi charges
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
- Free FICO Score
- 0% purchase APR for first twelve months
The downside is that the double miles are paid out at the end of the first year (e.g you will get 1.5x miles for your purchases, and at the end of the 12th billing period you will receive an additional 1.5x miles as a lump sum).
Miles can be redeemed starting at 1 mile for cash or as a credit towards travel purchases that were made within the last 180 days. We will have a full review of this card up later today. Update: Our full review can be found here.