Published on October 11th, 2018 | by William Charles61
DoC Exclusive – Join Topcashback & Get A $25 Sign Up Bonus – Highest Ever
Deal has expired, view more Topcashback deals by clicking here.
[Update: There’s also an offer to get $20 back at Best Buy on a $20 purchase for new TCB members who haven’t made a purchase before (ht: lukewry). The terms indicate it’ll stack with a referral link so it should stack with the $25 signup offer. Promo grays out for those who aren’t eligible. Anyone who never made a purchase through Topcashback should be eligible, regardless when or how you signed up.] Offers won’t stack, unfortunately. Topcashback says they’ll honor it for anyone who did this before the clarification was issued.
- Sign up for a new Topcashback account and receive a bonus of $25 when you earn a minimum of $10 on Topcashback
The Fine Print
- Valid until October 22nd 23:59 PST.
- The use of TopCashback.com is still bound by the standard Terms and Conditions and existing Tell-A-Friend Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to void your eligibility for the Double Tell-A-Friend sign up bonus if we believe you are not a genuine, new TopCashback member.
- Upon joining TopCashback.com in this time period via a referral link, you will be eligible for $25 cash back being added to your account.
- Once you have reached the $10 minimum payable cash back threshold for Tell-A-Friend members, the new member will be able to request their signup bonus via the usual payment page, within the account section of the TopCashback site.
- Your $25 sign-up credit will only be available to withdraw once you have earned a minimum of $10 in payable cash back.
- There is no cut-off period by which you must earn the $10 payable cash back to ‘release’ your $25 sign up credit.
- If you join TopCashback from a referral/Tell-A-Friend link during this promotional period, your $25 sign-up credit will not count towards the $10 threshold you need to reach before yours or your friend’s Tell-A-Friend bonus will become Payable.
Topcashback runs this offer with us semi regularly, this is the highest sign up bonus they have offered. Previous best was $20 and that was also only available to our readers, normal bonus is $10 or nothing. The reason the bonus is higher than normal is that we don’t receive anything if you sign up for this offer, instead we’ve passed the full $25 to our readers. We always try to do these types of deals with companies, but very few show any interest. One of the reasons I love Topcashback is they have the same mindset as we do, they give users 100% of a store’s commission back as cash back. They make money through separate advertising banners ‘our list stores’ among other ways. I find that Topcashback rates are consistently better than other shopping portals and it’s the portal I use the most often.
In addition when you cash out you can also get bonuses if you cash out for something other than cash:
- Visa (5% bonus)
- Amazon Gift Card (3% bonus)
- American Express® Reward Card (3% bonus)
- Gap eGiftCard (5% bonus)
- Nike eGiftcard (5%)
- Hotels.com eGiftcard (5%)
- Petco eGiftcard (5%)
If you want to see more brands & websites offer our readers increased bonuses like this then there are two things you can do:
- Sign up if you don’t have have an account
- Share this with others
You can view our full review of Topcashback by clicking here. I know some readers have had issues in the past, keep in mind money earned from Topcashback doesn’t become payable until they receive the money from the merchant so the wait times can be longer than other sites. I think the increased cashback rates are worth the wait times, but YMMV. As always make sure you follow our tips to ensure portals track correctly. If you have any unresolved issues with TCB then submit a support request here. They will also be in the comments section answering any questions readers might have.