DoorDash is running their ‘Summer of DashPass’ offers each week through August:
- July 20–26: Get a free cheese or pepperoni ExtraMostBestest pizza with a Little Caesars order $20+ until 7/26 with code ‘CAESARS’.
- July 27 — August 2: Using the code ‘HUNGRY’, DashPass members can get $10 off a Pickup order of $20 or more.
- August 3–9: Use the Gifting feature to send a gift can get $10 off a gift order of $20 or more with code ‘FRIENDLY’.
- August 10–16: Using the code ‘THIRSTY’, eligible DashPass members (21 yrs+) can get $10 off an alcohol order of $40 or more. Offer only available in select states.
- August 17–23: Enjoy $10 off an order of $20 or more on any Convenience or DashMart order using the code ‘SNACKY’.
- August 24–30: Get $10 off any pet supply order of $20 or more using the code ‘FLUFFY’.
- August 31 — September 6: DashPass members who have access to grocery delivery can get $10 off grocery orders of $25 or more using the code ‘EASY’.
The Fine Print
- Weekly promotional offers are available to DashPass subscribers. Promotions vary by week.
- One order per DashPass subscriber per week.
- Offers only available if the promotional items are able to be ordered in your area.
- Pick up credits will not be earned if other promotions, offers or discounts are applied to the order.
- Alcohol only available in select markets from DashPass eligible merchants in the following states: CA, CT, DC, FL, IA, ID, IL, KY, MI, MO, NE, NY, OH, OR, TX, VA, WA. Must be 21+. Enjoy responsibly. help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/offer-terms-conditions.
They offered a similar summer promotion last year. Most Chase cards are eligible to get a free year of DashPass which makes it easy to qualify for these promotions. The Chase Sapphire Reserve card also offers a $60 DoorDash credit for 2021 and World Mastercards get $5 off each of their first two orders every month. We’ll try reposting this weekly.
Hat tip to FM