Published on April 2nd, 2019 | by Chuck30
Fidelity Visa (2% Back Card) $150 Sign Up Bonus Publicly Available
- Receive a sign up bonus of $150 when you spend $1,500 or more within the first 90 days on the Fidelity Visa card.
- Offer valid through June 30, 2019.
- No annual fee
- Card earns 2% cash back on all purchases
- 1% foreign transaction fee
- This Bonus Cash offer is available only to new Fidelity Rewards Accounts booked through this special offer. Existing and previous Fidelity Rewards card members are not eligible for this offer
- Card issued by Elan services (subsidiary of U.S. bank)
The card often doesn’t have any bonus, or has a bonus of $50 or $100; I don’t think we’ve ever seen a publicly available $150 bonus before (even when it was issued by FIA card services). There is a targeted offer of $300 out there currently, and there’s also a public $100 offer with a lower $1,000 spend requirement.
This is a pretty good deal if you need a card that has a high base spend, if you already have one of those (or don’t need one because you’re spend just goes to minimum spend requirements) then there are better cash sign up bonuses out there. You can read our full review of this card here.
Keep in mind you also need to open an eligible Fidelity account as well (cash management is best option if you don’t want to invest with Fidelity).
Big thanks to reader YL for sharing this