Published on November 15th, 2014 | by Chuck5
Free $10 Visa Gift Card for Bank of America Credit/Debit Cardholders
Create a Visa Checkout account, and add a Bank of America credit or debit card, and receive a $10 Visa Prepaid card.
Here’s how to complete this offer:
- Go to this promo page and click “Enroll Now”.
- Create a new Visa Checkout account.
- Add a Bank of America credit or debit card to the account. No purchase necessary.
- Wait up to 60 days to get the $10 Visa Prepaid card from Bank of America.
Folks report getting the prepaid card in 3 weeks.
The Fine Print
- [Update: The T&C seems to indicate that only “Visa”-branded BoA cards are eligible.]
- Must click-through the BoA promo page when creating the Visa Checkout account.
- Must be a new Visa Checkout account. If you already have one, opening a new Visa Checkout account with a new email address should work.
- Must add the Bank of America debit/credit card during the initial account setup.
- Limit one reward per customer.
- The Visa prepaid card will come to the BoA credit/debit card billing address.
Offer ends 12/4/2014. Offer extended to January 8th, 2015. Extended until February 27th
Definitely worth a couple minutes of time. I don’t have any BoA cards, so I won’t be taking advantage of this, but if you have a BoA debit/credit card it sounds like an easy way to get $10.