Published on November 20th, 2015 | by Chuck12
Free $10 with Citi Cards and Samsung Pay + $50 Rebate for Samsung Pay
- Spend $10 anywhere with your Citi Mastercard debit or credit card using Samsung Pay and receive a $10 statement credit.
Samsung Pay works with Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge, or Note5. Download the Samsung Pay app (if you haven’t yet done that) and add your Citi card to be eligible for this offer. Then simply spend $10 anywhere using Samsung Pay to receive the $10 statement credit.
The Fine Print
- Valid 11/19/15 – 12/19/15
- Consumer cards only
- To qualify for this offer, your account must be open, current, and in good standing at the time the statement credit is applied. If your account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer.
- Statement credit will be applied within 45 days after the last qualifying transaction.
- Purchases must post to your account between November 19 and December 19, 2015 to qualify.
- Samsung Pay is only available on Citi-branded consumer credit and debit cards (except for ATM cards, American Express cards, AT&T Universal Cards and AT&T Access Cards from Citi, and Citi/ AAdvantage cards) issued in the United States when using the following US based phone carriers: U.S. Cellular, Sprint, T–Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T.
For those with the right Samsung phones, this is a nice free money deal as it can be done anywhere. Not all Citi cards are Mastercard, but many are. If you don’t have a Citi Mastercard credit card, check if you have a Citi Mastercard debit card.
Update: $50 Bonus Rebate
A reader let us know that Samsung Pay is also offering a $50 rebate check for anyone who downloads Samsung Pay on a compatible phone before November 22.