Published on November 5th, 2017 | by Chuck23
[Expired] Free $15 Best Buy Code with $150 E-Gift Card Purchase from Cashstar
This deal has expired, click here to sign up for notifications to never miss out on another deal again.
- Buy $150 Best Buy e-gift card and get a free $15 Best Buy promotional code
- Max 3 per customer
The Fine Print
- Valid 11/5/17-11/18/17 online only
- $15 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 12/1/17 for use toward a future purchase made from 12/1/17-12/14/17
- Maximum of 3 $150 e-gift card purchases during promotion time period per customer and savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $15 increments
- Valid e-mail address required to receive savings code
- Savings code may be redeemed online and in store.
- The value of the savings code will not be refunded if merchandise is returned or an order is cancelled
These $15 codes expire and can’t typically be sold. Not the greatest deal, but a lot of people find these useful for reselling or personal use. You’ll also earn Best Buy Rewards with the purchase if you input your Rewards number at checkout on Cashstar. Use your Ink Preferred card to earn 3x at Best Buy. I never realized this until now, but you can actually buy a single $450 gift card and get three $15 savings codes. (It shows clearly for me at checkout as being eligible for three $15 codes.)
Note, Cashstar purchases probably won’t work to trigger the Amex Offer deal of $25 off $250 since this e-gift purchase is processed through Cashstar and the terms exclude that.
Hat tip to SD