Published on April 5th, 2017 | by Chuck37
[Expired] Get $25 Cash Back by Making $75 in Amazon Purchases with U.S. Bank Credit Cards [Cash+, Club Carlson, Flexperks, REI], Targeted
This deal has expired and is no longer valid. View the best current ways to save on Amazon by clicking here.
- Get $25 cash back when you make three $25 purchases on Amazon in April and May
- Get 2,500 FlexPoints when you make three $25 purchases on Amazon in April and May
No activation is mentioned; just be sure to make three purchases of at least $25 each to get the $25 bonus reward.
The Fine Print
- Promotion period is from April 4, 2017 through May 31, 2017.
- In order to receive this offer, you must use your card to make at least three Amazon.com purchases of at least $25 each during the promotion period to receive $25 statement credit.
- The $25 statement credit will be applied to your card account within 10-12 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- This offer is not transferable. Your card account must remain open, have available credit, and be current (no minimum payment past due) to qualify.
- This offer may not apply if your credit card has changed to a different type of card within the last 12 weeks or changes before the statement credit is applied.
- This offer is accurate as of March 20, 2017.
- If you have any questions, call Cardmember Service at 888-551-5144.
- Any three purchases qualify – including gift cards, books, electronics, computer games and more.
It’s obviously a no-brainer kind of offer. Either just buy three $25 Amazon gift cards or sit it out and use it on regular purchases in April and May. Notate your calendar on May 30 to make sure you completed the spend.
We posted the same offer yesterday for the Fidelity Visa Signature card which makes sense since that card is run by US Bank/Elan. Others got a similar offer on U.S. Bank cards for Paypal instead of Amazon.
In the case of the Flexperks card, the offer is for 2,500 FlexPoints instead of $25 cash back. That’s really the best offer since the points can be redeemed for up to $50 worth of travel.
There’s a similar offer on the REI Mastercard, but it’s a bit better (thanks to reader artgriego):
- Get a $25 statement credit when you make any three $25+ purchases with the card.
No need to use it on Amazon specifically.