Published on May 30th, 2017 | by Chuck3
Get up to 50,000 JetBlue Points when Refinancing your Student Loans with SoFi
- Get 1 JetBlue TrueBlue points per $2 of student loans refinanced with SoFi
If you’ll refinance $100,000 in loans, you’ll get 50,000 TrueBlue points; $40,000 in loans will get 20,000 points; $10,000 in loans will get 5,000 points; etc.
The Fine Print
- Offer eligible for new student loan refinance customers only and may not be combined with any other offers or discounts, apart from the AutoPay discount
- Offer is subject to lender approval
- To receive this offer, you must: (1) have and provide your TrueBlue® member account; (2) complete a loan application with SoFi for a student loan refinance product; (3) register and/or apply through the landing page sofi.com/jetblue; (4) and meet SoFi’s underwriting criteria
- Once conditions are met and the loan has been disbursed, you will receive your TrueBlue points within 90 days
If you are in the market for refinancing your student loans, this offer can help you consider SoFi for your business. Obviously, the main thing is the rates and terms of the loan to make sure you are getting the best deal.
Another thing to keep in mind is that you can use Gift of College cards to pay up your SoFi student loans which can help rack up credit card points at a modest fee of 1.2% if you can find a place that sells them with credit card. (Your current student loan provider probably works with Gift of College too.)
JetBlue doesn’t stop creating new, innovative partnerships, like their Amazon partnership. Kudos to them!
Hat tip to r/churning