- Google Pay is offering the football challenge where you earn $25 when you collect four football cards. The cards/activities are as follows:
- “Running back” card – Pay friends: Send money to a friend using their phone number or email. If you send money to a friend who does not have the app, your friend must download Google Pay and accept the payment in the app for you to collect the “Running back” card. You can earn a maximum of 2 “Running back” cards for the duration of the campaign.
- “Wide receiver” card – Link a new account for financial insights: You must add one new bank account or credit card to qualify. You can earn a maximum of 1 “Wide receiver” card for the duration of the campaign.
- “Linebacker” card – Tap to pay twice: Contactless payments must be made with an NFC-enabled Android device. You need to make two payments in order to earn the “Linebacker” card. You can earn a maximum of 1 “Linebacker” card for the duration of the challenge.
- “Quarterback” card – Referrals: Friends you refer must be new to Google Pay and complete a qualifying payment during this promotion for you to earn a card. You can earn a maximum of 3 “Quarterback” cards for the duration of the campaign. View full referral terms for details. Promotion subject to these promotion rules and the terms and conditions below.
The Fine Print
- Valid until Nov 22nd, 2021 at 12:00 AM PST
Very annoying that the quarter back card requires a referral, basically not worth even thinking about doing unless you know you can refer somebody. Looks like it doesn’t have to be four unique cards and you can do two of the running back cards, making it possible without any referral. Answer to the quiz is $424m. Please do not share your referrals in the comments below.
Hat tip to DDG