Published on May 18th, 2015 | by William Charles13
Home Depot AmEx Offer: Spend $75 Receive $15 With #AmexHomeDepot
- Receive a statement credit of $15 when you spend $75 or more with an American Express credit card that is enrolled in this AmEx Sync offer. You can use #AmexHomeDepot to register your cards via Twitter.
The Fine Print
- Valid until June 15th, 2015 or until it reaches it’s quota
- All gift card purchases made online, gift cards sold by third parties and corporate gift cards are excluded
- HD Direct, Home Decorators Collection, Home Depot Foundation, Home Depot Fuel, Home Depot Car Wash, Home Depot at-home services, Home Depot Carpet Clean, Your Other Warehouse, RedBeacon brand, and third party installation services purchased in home are excluded
This works out to be a discount of 20%, but obviously you could receive further discounts by using coupon codes or a shopping portal. The other option is to purchase gift cards, gift card purchases are only excluded online so you could go in store and purchase home depot cards at a discount and resell for 3% profit margin + credit card rewards points.
In the past it was possible to purchase 3rd party gift cards in store, but they’ve now been excluded in the fine print. The big question is whether this is actually enforced or not. This Frequent Miler post shows what 3rd party gift cards Home Depot stocks and whether a credit card can be used to purchase them or not.
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples