Published on June 30th, 2017 | by William Charles25
Hyatt Miraval Arizona: 50% Rebate On Award Bookings + $175 Resort Credit Per Day
- Miraval Arizona is now part of the World of Hyatt program and they have two special offers:
- Get 50% of your points back on award bookings (including cash + points). Must book and stay by September 15th, 2017. Can’t be stacked with the 10% points back for Hyatt cardholders.
- 4th Night Free. Doesn’t look like this applies to award bookings but you also get a $100 resort credit per person to all 4 nights.
The Fine Print
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after the completion of your stay for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
- Offer cannot be applied to existing reservations.
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- If you have the Hyatt Credit Card and have registered for the 10% Bonus Points back promotion and also redeem an eligible award and stay at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa between 6/29/2017 and 9/15/2017 you will only be eligible to receive 50% Bonus Points back as a result of this offer and will not receive the additional 10% Bonus Points back for the Hyatt Credit Card offer.
- This Offer Is Valid For World Of Hyatt Members Who Book The World Of Hyatt 4th Night Free Rate And Stay Between 6/29/2017 And 9/15/2017 At Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa. Members Must Stay 4 Consecutive Nights To Receive The 4th Night Free. A $100 Resort Credit, Per Person, Will Be Applied To All 4 Nights. All Hotel Reservations Are Subject To Availability And Must Be Made In Advance. Package Rates Associated With This Offer Are Per Room, Per Night And Based On Single Or Double Occupancy. Full Prepayment Is Due At The Time Of Booking And Hotel Cancelation And No-show Policies Apply. Normal Arrival/departure Restrictions Apply. Limit One Free Night Per Stay. Additional Charges May Apply For Room Type Upgrades. Not Applicable To Villa, Exclusive Rentals, Group Reservations, Other Promotional Offers Or Certificates, Tour Packages Or Special Rate Programs. Offer Cannot Be Applied To Existing Reservations. Package Rates Are Exclusive Of A 23% Resort Charge And Applicable Taxes Of Approximately 15%. A 23% Resort Charge (On Resort Package Rates) Will Be Added Daily To Your Package Rate Which Includes Access To Resort Pools, Fitness Center Wi-fi, Daily Newspapers And Guest Computers Available In The Lobby, Kiva, And Labyrinth.
The good thing about points bookings is you get a $175 resort credit per person per day and unlimited meals, snacks. The rates are as follows:
Cash rates seem to vary quite a lot. It seems with an award booking you’re basically getting Miraval Unlimited package and that seems to cost around $550+ per night. 22,500 points per night doesn’t seem like a terrible redemption, it’s annoying that the second person has an additional payment of 20,000 (10,000 after rebate). Anybody ever stayed here before? What’s it like? Kathy at Will Run For Miles has more details here.