Published on December 18th, 2018 | by William Charles7
IHG: Stay Two Nights At Select UK Properties & Get A Free Night Worldwide
- IHG is offering a free night worldwide when you book two nights at selected UK properties between December 17th, 2018 and March 31st, 2019.
The Fine Print
- Free Night Offer is available for IHG Rewards Club Members who register for the Offer and complete 2 nights at selected UK hotels between 17 December 2018 and 31 March 2019. Members must book (Qualifying rates only) and stay 2 nights (can be taken non-consecutively) at the following UK based hotels: Kimpton Fitzroy London; voco St David’s, Cardiff; The Met Hotel (Leeds); Principal York; Principal Manchester; Principal Edinburgh Charlotte Square; Principal Edinburgh George Street; Blythswood Square (Glasgow); and Wotton House.
- After completing the 2 nights, member will receive one Free night in a standard room only (room rate only, taxes and fees may apply) at participating IHG hotel worldwide (excluding Army hotels, InterContinental Alliance resorts and Regent Hotels).
- Free night must be used by 31 October 2019 and no extensions will be allowed.
- Elite benefits will not apply to the Free night and you will not earn IHG Rewards Club points.
- The Free night cannot be combined with any other Offer.
- Booking of the Free night is subject to hotel availability and if not used prior to 31 October 2019, will be forfeited.
- IHG Rewards Club reserves the right to restrict, suspend, modify, or cancel this free night offer at any time without notice.
- Subject to IHG Rewards Club terms and conditions. V
- iew full IHG Rewards Club Terms and Conditions at https://www.ihg.com/content/gb/en/customer-care/member-tc.html
List of eligible properties looks fairly small, but some of them aren’t too expensive, that being said others are a lot more expensive (e.g Blysthwood Square is about $150 a night and Kimpton Fitzroy London is $300). If you’re making a trip to the UK then this promotion could be quite useful.
Hat tip to reader George