- American Express is offering increased offers on the Delta cobranded cards.
- Personal offers:
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card 70,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card 90,000 miles after $3,000 in spend within the first three months + 10,000 MQM
- Delta Reserve SkyMiles® Credit Card 80,000 miles & 20,000 MQM after $5,000 in spend within the first three months
- Business offers:
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card 70,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months & $50 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card 90,000 miles after $3,000 in spend within the first three months & $100 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months + 10,000 MQM
- Delta Reserve® Credit Card for Business 80,000 miles & 20,000 MQM after $5,000 in spend within the first three months & $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months
These offers are all significantly worse than the offers we recently saw from American Express + Delta. I’d recommend waiting for better offers to return and we won’t add these to the best credit card bonus page.
I’m seeing the Gold with 70k+$200 Delta credit ($2k spend, AF waived) with dummy booking.
I am seeing the same.
BTW that’s still not the historical best; that would be 70k + $400 or 90k + $200,
I miss the $200 statement credit on gold and plat 🙁
I am confused about using points with Delta. Do you have to have a Delta credit card in order to book with miles? I can covert my Amex points to my Skymiles account which can cover the entire flight. However, I am not sure if I will be able to since I don’t have a Delta credit card. Any help would be appreciated.
You don’t need a delta credit card to do what you want to do
You can use the Skymiles without the Delta credit card.
These credit cards are only there to help you earn miles easily and to enjoy delta airline-specific benefits.
I get the pop up for Delta cards. No matter that I have spent $60k on Amex cards so far this year.
Same here, first time I got the damn pop up.
Delta cards are the only Amex cards I’ve never touched yet.
AmEx never matches, right? I had signed up for the 125k + 10k MQM reserve about 2 weeks ago, but I’d rather have 80k + 20k MQM.
no match, but can gift some points afaik
Biz Gold shows as an all-time high on USCreditCardGuide? What should I be waiting for instead?
I think the offers are worse for the personal cards, but for the business side they are actually pretty decent. The plat is 90k + 10k MQM + 100 for 3k spend. Previously, it was 95k and I think + 200 for $5k spend. This isn’t drastically worse, $100 and 5k less, but 2k less spend and 10k MQM.
Got a targeted mail offer on the Platinum for 90K + companion ticket in year 0 after $3k, and the $100 credit. Any better than these? 🤷♀️
Thanks to Doc, I applied incognito and got approved for Delta Gold for 90k plus $200 credit and 0 AF, $2000 spend, few months ago. But did not get the monthly $10 restaurant credit.
P2 got upgrade offer from no fee delta to platinum for don’t exactly remember the points plus $200 (did not accept), while talking to rep.
That’s a solid offer.