Published on January 3rd, 2020 | by Chuck32
It’s A New Year For Credit Card Travel Credits – Complete List
The new year has begun, and that means taking advantage of the annual travel credits on various credit cards. Most importantly, remember that gift card purchases no longer trigger Amex airline incidental credits. You might want to change your airline to one which you find yourself getting fees on (e.g. a low-cost carrier who charges for a lot fo things).
There are many annual card benefits which go based on the card anniversary year; below is a list of those that go based on the calendar year (or December statement closing). I’ve extracted this list from our Year-End Checklist which we posted at the end of 2019.
- Citi Prestige comes with $250 travel credit.
- Bank of America Premium Rewards comes with $100 airline incidental credit. Last I know, AA gc still works.
- Chase Ritz-Carlton card come with $300 airline incidental charges.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve comes with a $300 travel credit; those who got the card before May 21, 2017 are grandfathered into the old system where the travel credit renewal goes with the calendar year.
- Amex Platinum personal and business cards come with a $200 airline incidental credit.
- Amex Gold personal comes with $100 airline incidental credit.
- Amex Hilton Aspire comes with $250 airline incidental credit.
- Amex Green personal card comes with an annual $100 CLEAR credit and annual $100 LoungeBuddy credit.
- Barclay JetBlue Plus comes with $100 annual credit for JetBlue Vacations bookings.
- Citi Expedia+ Voyager card comes with $100 annual credit toward airline incidentals on qualified airlines, Wi-Fi carriers, or for the Global Entry application fee.
- CNB Crystal card offers a $350 annual incidental charges.
- FBNO Travelite card comes with a $100 airline incidentals credit.
- PenFed Pathfinder comes with $100 annual airline credit.
Likewise, there are a bunch of other things which have renewed now as well:
- $50 Saks credit twice-per-year on the Amex Platinum personal card.
- $100 Dell credit twice-per-year on the Amex Platinum Business card.
- The Citi Rewards+ card comes with a 10% rebate on redemptions, up to 10,000 points bonus per calendar year.