Published on October 26th, 2017 | by Chuck22
[Dead] Free $20 in Lyft Credit toward Two Rides this Week [NY, IL, FL, CO, MA, PA, DC, MO, GA, TX]
Neither code works anymore unfortunately.
Beginning Thursday, Sept. 21, through the end of the year, Budweiser is providing up to 10,000 round-trip rides every weekend across nine states: New York, Colorado, Illinois, Florida, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Texas, Georgia; plus Washington, D.C.
Budweiser will share a unique ride code on its Facebook and Instagram channels each Thursday at 2 p.m. ET, which new and existing Lyft users over the age of 21 can use to claim a $20 ride credit (two $10 one-way rides) through the Lyft app. The credits can be redeemed for rides taken between 5 p.m. and 5 a.m. local time that Thursday, Friday or Saturday night.
- Use promo code: MYBUDRIDE or YOURBUDRIDE to get the $20 credit for this week (you can enter both codes and get $40 total: one is for some states and one is for others)
This week they extended the available use of the promo code for a few more nights due to Halloween.
Promo codes are applied in the Promos tab (top-left corner in app).
The Fine Print
- Valid October 26 at 5 pm until November 1 at 5 am
- Limited time only and while supplies last
- Discount does not apply to tips and any tips are the responsibility of the Lyft user
- Must be 21
- Pickup OR drop-off must be within coverage area
These go fast. Save it as soon as you can, and it’ll be there for you to use this weekend.
There were previously leaked codes for the future which worked, but then Lyft clawed them back. Going forward, you’ll have to catch these codes each weekend before they get used up.